Thursday, April 12, 2007

CapitalFanatic.com Update

First of all I want to thank all of my loyal readers who have emailed me concerning the lack of updates recently on the site. It means a lot to me that my coverage of the Capitals is valued and appreciated.

Several factors led to the lapse in articles including a new job and a new member to the family. During the down time I have been thinking of ways to enhance my site and I am excited about what the future holds.

Since I am studying broadcasting and attempting to enter the field full-time, I have decided to apply my skills to CapitalFanatic.com. The main focus of the site will now be shows available in podcast format that will cover up to date news of your Washington Capitals. My hope is to also involve Caps fans everywhere by incorporating your emails and comments into the show, as well as having other bloggers and fans on as guests.

So check back soon for the first addition of the "CapitalFanatic.com Show."

No comments: